Saturday, May 9, 2015

4/13/2015

                Sister Alvrez, Sister Schumuel, Elder Gunther, Elder Morales, Elder Lloyd, Elder Udave,Me and Sister Lindquist



" What can I give him, poor as I am? If I were a Shepard, I would bring a lamb; if I were a wise man, I would do my part; yet what  can I give him; give my heart"~ Author of Christmas Carol

        I loved this quote that was given to us last week by President Patrick, and I've been really thinking about it a lot. Truly trying to give my whole mind, might and strength into this important work. To truly focus, putting my whole heart into it. To leave the world behind and  focus on the here and now. Focusing on the people and working to strengthen them. It can be hard at times, no doubt, tiring-yes but worth it. Absolutely! For truly the "Worth is Souls is great". 
        I have been working on that and yesterday we saw the miracles.We were trying to find a member that we had both never met and we knocked on a house and it wasn't the member we thought, but we both recognized the woman. Come to find out she is the sister of some of the members that we had Christmas Dinner (she was there too). She let us in and talked to us for a good twenty minutes. Than on our way to the car we talked to this family who were outside enjoying the beautiful weather and we gave them a card with- "Because He Lives" and told them it was a beautiful video,Then this morning during our studies, we got a text from them! Thirdly, we felt to stop by a member who hasn't come to church in a couple of years and they really needed us to be there and to offer support. It was such a  confirmation that the Lord puts us where we need to be when we need to be there! 
Love you all!  Have a great week!
Sister Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment