Monday, November 16, 2015

11/16/2015

Hello Everyone! 
   The majority of the week was spent at the temple. We were there mostly all Monday to Friday. It was an amazing experience to be able to help. Very exhausting, but very spiritually uplifting.  
    I felt very luck because I had the opportunity to see many people from past areas and to see how they were doing. It was truly inspiring to see people who traveled 12+ hours on bus, people who crossed the country-all to see the temple. It was really inspiring!
   All in all it was difficult for people to express exactly what they felt in the temple, but my favorite thing that people would say was, " I don't know how to explain it, I just felt it." 
The Sisters in the Montreal Mission
  One of my favorite experiences was while opening the doors to the reception tent, I felt impressed to go talk to this man who was by the comment cards. I walked up to him and asked him about his experience in the temple. He replied, "Interesting."  Not sure if that was a negative or positive things I asked him how so, he explained that while he was a spiritual person and had been baptized that he had never been to the temple before that time. As we talked it was truly amazing to see him commit to put his life in order so that he could attend the temple in the coming months. 
Zone Conference-joined with two other zones for our Mission Tour with Elder Goldon. This is not everyone in the mission but it is a big portion.
 People felt of the peace, calmness and spirituality of the temple. It was truly a testimony builder to me of how important the temple is and how it can truly bless the  lives of those around us just be visiting for the open house. We have seen so many hearts softened by the temple.It was such a blessing to be there:) 
Love you all!
Sister Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment