Tuesday, January 27, 2015

1/26/2015
Hey Friends and Family!
Greetings from Cornwall, Ontario!
      Another busy week has gone by. This week we have been working really closely with Charlie, who now has a baptismal date of February 14th-Valentine's day! He is so excited, as are we.
     We've had some really good lessons:) We made signs to put up to help him stop smoking, which now adore the walls of his home:)

 We got to tap in to our crafty and creative side and made some cute posters! Lots of prayers have been said this week and it's true when they There is something so powerful when it comes to prayer. I know prayers are answered and that prayers are heard by our loving Heavenly Father. If you could all keep him in your prayers I would be thankful:-)
Thank you! (For all of your love and support!)
Love you all!
Sister Rawlings
be so thankful:) say, "prayers= power". 
P.S.  Funny Moment: We were cooking dinner and Sister Lindquist goes, " Your like my roommate, my co-worker, my friend, chauffeur and my body guard." Haha, yep that's what you will see under Missionary Companion in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment