Monday, January 12, 2015

1/12/2015

Bonjour!

These past few weeks it seems like everyone has been getting colds, and the flu!  This week it got me. So, between everyone else getting sick and me, it was a slower week. Luckily,  I was sent with lots of vitamins so that was good.

This week Dan came to church-which was great! It just amazes me at how the Lord has prepared people to receive the gospel. 

This week we have been talking to a lot of people about choices. How we have the ability to choose, but how we can't choose the consequences- whether they be for good or for bad. I feel like I have really seen how just one person of a family can affect generations to come. It's up to us! We have to decide today if our choices are going to effect us and others for bad or for good. As it says in Joshua 24:15, "Choose you this day whom ye will serve; but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord."

Hope you all have a great week!
Sister Rawlings
Us scraping Ice off stairs for a member:)

Sister Lindquist and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment