Monday, January 11, 2016

1/11/2016

Salut a tous!
      Looking back at the last week, I don't even know where to begin! So much has happened!  We had training, exchanges, finding-O MY!  We've been working with our amazing investigator Glorie, who is getting baptized on Saturday!
      This week, something I have really come to notice is the importance of trials. Yes, I said it! I am grateful for trials, I may not like them but I am grateful for them. Yes, they are hard and exhausting but that is why we are on earth-to experience. And to be honest when all is said and done my trials have brought me much closer to God than I would of been without them. Through the sad, discouraging and exhausting days I have come to develop a much stronger relationship with him because I had to rely on him. So at the end of the day, yes they may be hard but if my trials are the price that I must pay to know, and I mean truly know God. Is it really too much to pay? 
        I love you a lot! I hope you have a wonderful week! 
Love,
 Sister Rawlings
Just catching up on some sleep! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment