Monday, October 26, 2015

10/26/2015
Bonjour tout le Monde!
 Well it was a crazy busy week! 
 First off, we had a 70 visit our mission. Elder Goldon, it was very special for all the missionaries here! I felt so blessed to not only have one, but two on my mission. My favorite quote that he said was, "you can't do anything about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow-just focus on today and doing what you need to do. If you take care of today, the tomorrows will take care of themselves..... we just have to work on one day at a time. If you put in the work, the miracles will come!"
After the plunge!

The second thing was,VANESSA GOT BAPTIZED...AND CONFIRMED!It was a beautiful baptism and the Spirit was very strong:)  After some last min adversity, everything went perfect. We have just come to realize that when there is adversity that just means that were doing the right thing. It's a chance to prove to our Heavenly Father that we will choose the right. I know that baptism is such a simple act, but has such eternal rewards. I feel so blessed to have helped Vannessa, who is such a great example of searching for the truth. As she said in her testimony, after 7 years, I asked and now I've found it....
Floral designer in training.
Je t aime! 
Love, Soeur Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment