Monday, September 28, 2015

9/28/2015

Bonjour tout le monde!
        Crazy week! We had lots of cancellations, but we just took that as the Lord has other places for us to be:)  
Sister Huggette made us blankets.
         We had transfer calls-Sister Cummings and I are staying in Laval and Sister Meldrum is going to Ottawa-so we have been seeing lots of people before she leaves. We had the sweetest Soeur in our ward knit us all blankets:) 
Laval- me, Cummings,  Meldrum, Elder Sumpsion and Monroe
     

          I finished the Old Testament this week! :) It had been my mission goal to finish all the standard works on the mission, and after over a year I finished! I have gained such an appreciation for the Old Testament and the stories of faith and sacrifice that they give to us. I am thankful for the historical, cultural and religious insight that they give us to better understand the New Testament and Book of Mormon.  It has strengthened my testimony of the Divinity of the Savior and of the Restoration.  I am so thankful for those who gave their lives to give us the scriptures in our own language!
Love you all! Have a great week!
Displaying unnamed.jpg      Love,
 Soeur Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment