Monday, March 23, 2015

3/23/2015

But now, O Lord, thou art our father; and WE are the CLAY , and thou our potter; and we all are the work of THY HAND....~ Isaiah 64:8
      I am clay in the master Potter's (god's) hand. being slowly molded into some masterpiece that he has in store... Sometimes it hurts...A lot and it's not easy. 
      I once took a pottery class. After watching various students I thought it would be relatively simple, but this "simple" craft was much more difficult. After many tries I  manged to center the clay and than attempted to make something that resembled a pot. It was much harder than I had originally planned. After many classes, a lot of time and much help from the teacher  I created a piece that I was very proud of. 
      While Reflecting and pondering on this experience I came upon this gem of a scripture found in Isaiah 64:8
         " But now, O Lord, thou art our father; and WE are the CLAY , and thou Our Potter; and we all are the work of THY HAND."
      This past couple weeks, to be honest, I feel like I have been clay being slowly molded and sculptured. These weeks have been really hard for various reasons. I'm still working on catching that vision of what the master Potter's vision is for me but I know the master potter. and I trust him. I think that is something that we are all figuring out in this life and that is what we can become...catching that vision.  I know I am still working on seeing that vision but when we have the master help us, we can become far more than we can if we were to do it alone.   
Opening my Easter package.

Meeting my Canadian cousins for the first time...Christie (4th cousin), Sophie (daughter) and 2 of the 3 Christie's sons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment