Monday, August 31, 2015

8/31/2015
Hey Everyone!
      So this week French has really stretched me! I know they say that every missionary has challenges and for me French has to be my biggest one! It can be at times so challenging to understand and than to express experiences and feelings, but during personal study one day I was reading about Grace and how it is defined as the"divine help and strength we receive through the atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ"(True to the faith-grace). As I was pondering that, it made me think how much we need the Grace that the Savior can provide. I than came across Ether 12:27, " And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my GRACE is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, than I will make weak things become strong."

 We all have weakness- for me,right now one of them is French. It continues to humble me at least once daily (if not more- lol), but if we turn to the Savior than he, through his grace will give us the divine help and strength that we need to do our work. Which I can testify is real. This is the Lord's work and he will direct us, his grace is for each of us if we will just humble ourselves and let it into our lives
Love you all! 
Soeur Rawlings

A member let us pick pears from their fruit trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment